Also how good are you and un-tcl packing and rebuilding?  Would LOVE
to have native packages with the cgos.computergo.org hard coded if
possible.
Anyway would love to work with you.

Side note, any OS X people here willing in the future to make OS X
client/view compiles from the future github? If we can get/KEEP the
current TCL just working for 9x9/13x13/19x19 I'm all game for that
since it JUST worked.

I already have a github up for my new open source CGOS I'm writing,
but want to get 9,13,19 running smoothly and open as possible till
then.

-Josh