This has already been reported.  We don't expect it to be fixed any time
soon.

It only happens if you try to use https access; http access is unaffected.

Two workarounds are possible.  The easy one is to use an old or inferior
browser,
which does not care about the weakness of a 512-bit key.  A more thorough
workaround is to find somewhere in your browser settings that you can set
it to
accept 512-bit keys; and then, if you are worried, undo the change after
you have
finished accessing gokgs.com

Nick

Nick Wedd      mapr...@gmail.com