I think you enjoy seeing what you write and/or visually concoct. And I'm
not sure anyone but you understands what you write and visually concoct. I
have the vague notion your shooting blindly into this cognitive space
hoping to hit a eureka mother lode; kind of like playing the lottery. Each
email or YouTube visual soup is your purchased lottery ticket into this
space hoping for a respect as the lottery win.

Finally, I'm not seeing how this particular post is related or connected to
computer Go. But, I'm also somewhat hesitant to ask you to explain the
connection, as I'm not willing to agree to read or watch what you might
produce as a response.