I find it interesting that right until he ends his review, Antti only
praises White's moves, which are the human ones. When he stops, he
even considers a win by White as basically inevitable.

Now Fan Hui either blundered badly afterwards, or more promising, it
could be hard for humans to evaluate AlphaGo's play at this point
because they undervalue some it its choices. Which of course would be
similar to how some moves by the first world-beating chess AIs have
been treated by human experts.

AlphaGo might be even more of a wild card than it seems.

Also, on another note, that Google set up those Sedol games makes me
assume that they are convinced of actually succeeding. The Fan Hui
matches have been months ago, and AlphaGo will have spent that time
learning, and when the matches come around they will probably throw A
LOT of processing power at Sedol. I don't think they would try for so
much public reach to then fail and be associated with failure and
hybris.