Okay. So I will play along. How do you think you would coax AlphaGo into a
position with superko without AlphaGo having already simulated that pathway
as a less probable win space for itself when compared to other playing
trees which avoid it? IOW, how do you even get AlphaGo into a the arcane
state in the first place, especially since uncertainty of outcome is
weighted against wins for itself?

And since I know you cannot definitively answer that, it looks like we'll
just have to wait and see what happens. The professional players will be
open to all sorts of creative ideas on how to find weaknesses with AlphaGo.
And until they get free reign to play as many games as they like against it
so they can begin to get a feel for strategies that do expose probable
weaknesses (we won't know with certainty as it appears AlphaGo is now
generating its own theories where a situation is rated a weakness by a
human turns out to be incorrect and AlphaGo ends up leveraging it to its
advantage). Perhaps you can persuade one of the 9p-s to explore your idea
of pushing the AlphaGo AI in this direction.

IOW, we are now well outside of provable spaces and into probabilistic
spaces. At the scales we are discussing, it is improbable we will ever
directly experience seeing anything approaching a mathematical proof around
a full game of Go between two experts, even if those experts are two
competing AIs. We cannot formally prove much simpler models, much less ones
with the complexity of a game of Go.