On 12/01/2017 11:55, Rémi Coulom wrote:
> It is the mail server of this mailing list that is not well
> configured. Even my own messages are classified as spam for me now.
> The list does not send DKIM identification.

It's been a while since I looked at this in depth, but the problem seems
to be that it modifies the email but doesn't strip the original DKIM,
which then fails to validate. Even adding a DKIM from the mailinglist
wouldn't help, because in Patricks' case, his domain has a stated DMARC
policy, which requires a valid DKIM from that same domain. It's the
DMARC that makes this so much worse as just failing DKIM isn't usually
enough to get classified as spam.

The list is on MailMan 2.1.18, which has support for working around this
problem:
http://www.spamresource.com/2016/09/dmarc-support-in-mailman.html
https://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC

Admin, can you try this dmarc_moderation_action = Munge From?

--
GCP