Van : lore...@csun.edu
Datum : 06/02/2017 22:27
Aan : computer-go@computer-go.org
Onderwerp : [Computer-go] Tygem
 Can anyone tell me a bit more about the go server Tygem? I am intrigued by the
apparent level of players that participate. Who runs this server? Are serious
games and/or tournaments played on it? What sort of time controls are typically
used there? Apparently professionals play on it (as did Master, which is what
prompts this message). Can anybody join and play? Is it mostly used by players
from a certain country?
 Any information is greatly appreciated.
 -Richard