Hello,
I was able to buy a copy of the brandnew book
"Invisible: The Games of AlphaGo", just yesterday
during the European Go Congress.

The book is paperback and has 272 pages. It was compiled,
edited, and translated by the Finnish pro player Antti Toermaenen.
Published by Hebsacker Verlag, Hamburg.

I published the following review on Amazon:

The computer program AlphaGo has changed the world of Go within
only 15 months. This book presents all games played by AlphaGo
in public between March 2016 and May 2017, with commentary by
several professional players: Mitani Tetsuya (7-dan), Shiung Feng
(6-dan), Ohashi Hirofumi (6-dan), Murakami Akihide (3-dan), and
Antti Toermaenen (1-dan). Antti Toermaenen has also done a superb
job in collecting the material from his colleagues and bringing
it in good shape.

One disclaimer: Do not mix this book up with the classic
"Invincible - the games of Shusaku" !

The book is written in simple English. Each reader who is familiar
with the game of Go, will understand enough to study this book with
win. --- Das Buch ist in einfachem Englisch geschrieben. Jeder Leser,
der mit dem Go-Spiel vertraut ist, wird dieses Buch mit Gewinn
studieren können.

Highly recommended!