David Ongaro and Xavier Combelle,

I am respectfully requesting you stop inappropriately discussing and
addressing the person Robert Jasiek in your posts. He has not acted in any
way inappropriate on this list (I fully read every post). Therefore he
hasn't done anything which needs to be addressed regarding his
participation. However, each of you are acting inappropriately. Neither of
you are the final arbiter of what is valuable and/or appropriate for dialog
on this forum. And each of you has wandered into the space of inappropriate
discussion of a contributor here.

I enjoy Robert's posts. All of them. Yes, that includes the ones about
which each of you are complaining. Just because you do not value them
doesn't mean I don't value them. And, I also know there are others who ALSO
value Robert's posts. All of them.

As was said in an earlier reply, your email has a simple filtering
function. If you do not like a particular person's posts to this email
list, simply add their email to your list of blocked/ignored so it goes to
your spam or trash buckets and you never see it. IOW, please take
responsibility for your character and behavior and refrain from posting
non-Go related diatribes ESPECIALLY about other participating members.

Respectfully,

Jim O'Flaherty