kata-bot on OGS is intended for human players on OGS and is never
guaranteed to be any particular version (certainly not an up-to-date
version) nor have any specific fixed settings. You should generally not use
it for testing - just download KataGo and run it yourself (in Lizzie, or
Sabaki, or whatever) if you want reliable settings.

The "aggressive" version that I mentioned in my last email is running on
cgos, not on OGS.