On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 7:33 AM, Michael Williams <
michaelwilliam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The iPhone has very impressive customer loyalty numbers (I'm on my
> second one).  Plus all of it's succes it despite it being AT&T-only in
> the US.  But you are probably right about raw computing power vs some
> Android devices.

I'm not a big phone person,  I would prefer a PDA without a phone and I'm
more into the computing end of things, not the phone end.   So that biases
me a bit.  And the fact that Android is Linux based is pretty cool too.   A
serious OS in a handheld device.