Olivier Teytaud: <aanlktinf9u93g--naoe2u+h4utvkow1kgcrvgssxk...@mail.gmail.com>:

>> The GTP script for NNGS was available for testing weeks before the
>> competition.  I was surprised that the Mogo team showed up for the
>> competition with having done any testing before hand.
>>

>Only the operator was informed by email, not other people in the development
>team.

Yes, I sent those information to all of the registered participants
with the Olympiad via the registered addresses, including
"hoock at lri dot fr."

>Only him can explain how he missed the email - I guess a spam filter can do
>that :-)

Hm, was it better to send to all of the team members?  This could be
annoying and the reachability of the registered addresses is up to
the registants.

Hideki
--
Hideki Kato <mailto:hideki_ka...@ybb.ne.jp>