share the tree information with the simulation.

--
Yamato

(2011/06/02 3:42), David Fotland wrote:
It looks like Zen has solved the issue with semeai in the playouts, but I
have no idea how.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: computer-go-boun...@dvandva.org [mailto:computer-go-
boun...@dvandva.org] On Behalf Of Petr Baudis
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 6:29 AM
To: Aja; computer-go@dvandva.org
Subject: Re: [Computer-go] Zen19D is blitz 5d in KGS

   Hi!

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 11:52:07AM +0800, Aja wrote:
Zen19D, running on a small cluster with 26 cores, is rated 5d in KGS
now.
I played several games with it and felt Zen is getting close to my level.
am happy to see that Crazy Stone and Zen are both so strong. Looks like in
computer Go community we got 1-2 stones improvement in the past year.

   Yes, I just wish people would also publish their improvements. ;-)
My guess is that the main improvement of Zen and CrazyStone is in
better domain-specific tactical heuristics?

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis