There is a Pachi mail list for users and developers:

________________________________
From: Leon Matoh <leon.ma...@guest.arnes.si>
To: computer-go@dvandva.org
Sent: Sunday, July 3, 2011 7:36 AM
Subject: [Computer-go] MCTS and perfect endgame

MCTS and perfect endgame

Greetings.

My name is Leon Matoh. I am go player, 5d, from Slovenia.

After long time I took time to work on go.

I downloaded couple of free programs and was surprised of
strength of pachi. Since it is open source i checked the code
and tested some hacks.

One of problems (which I tested with gogui, thankyou very much)
was losing points in endgame when program is winning.

I solved this problem and plan to contribute to project.
I wonder if there is anybody else interested in this improvement?
If so please tell me where to post the solution. (I change it for goodwill).

Sorry if this is already solved.

Leon Matoh.