Hello Remi,

thanks a lot for your nice service.
Hopefully, this feature will flow also in forthcoming
commercial versions of CrazyStone.

A few proposals for improvement:
* You should mention that in each row the move itself can be clicked
to get more information.

* P(Black to win) might be given in percent, with only one digits behind the
dot.
For instance 48.2 instead of 0.482298 for position 0.
Deleting the other digits improves readability.

* Also for the delta-coulom I would prefer % with TWO digit behind the dot,
so for instance 2.68 instead of 0.0267718.

* For easier live readability (during the game) reverse order of the
moves would be nice, having the most recent moves in the top lines.

Thanks for thinking about it.

By the way, I like the colours for the territories
and also the score histogram. Maybe, one day such score histograms
will help in the design of tools like dynamic komi.

Ingo.