Hi,

Jouni on CrazyAnalysis:
> Wow, this is starting to look like a serious and useful computer analyzing
> tool like they have in Chess! It may still lack somewhat super grand
> master accuracy, but it should be definitely worthy for spotting obvious
> blunders and getting general sense what is happening on board.

Agreed. And added: ManyFaces, on a somewhat lower level of playing strength,
is also a helpful tool for analysing go games.
In the European Go Congress 2010 top boards were live transmitted on KGS,
and by the help of ManyFaces I could rather early identify one game where
one of players kept playing in a completely lost situation for more than
100 moves - and many observers, even dan-players - did not realize this.

Ingo.