3013 :) You are really ahead of us.

I am KGS 4-5k and Manyfaces on two core 1,5 GHz will usually beat me. If I
take 2 stone handicap I usually beat it. And I always use lopsided time
controls, computer is not nearly impatient as I am, something like 30 min
for me and 15 mins for it and 30 secs byo-yomi. I think bots are relatively
stonger on non-handicap games. I can check how many sims it does for that
but not 100 000 I would say.

And 5k KGS is probably round 7k Finnish Go Association. So ratings are just
as confusing in go as they are in chess servers f.ex  (try to count on
chess.com forums how many threads there are on subject 'how does this
rating related to that rating')