Thanks Nick,

as you ask both programmers to handle clean up correctly (round 2): I
would say NiceGo did. It is by design, that it passes for the end of
game if it counts a win with the clean-up rules.

If you think, this is wrong handling, please explain. Of cause we want
to do good handling of the clean-up phase.

Our opening as black is really strange (round 3). We open much better
with fewer playouts:) Therefore the other thread about strength vs.
playouts:)

Detlef