In Crazy Stone I have a gogui-analyze command that will dump the node of the
tree for the current position. So I can just navigate with gogui and ask for
the statistics of the current node. It is a bit primitive, but I find it usable
enough, and the coding effort is very small.

Guillaume Chaslot made a gogui extension long ago, but it seems it disappeared
from the web:
http://www.mail-archive.com/computer-go@computer-go.org/msg06425.html

Rémi