Thanks for announcing the UEC Cup. I will try to defend my title, and won’t
apply for travel grants. I hope we’ll have many foreign participants like last
year.

If I read the Japanese page correctly, Michael Redmond will do the comments,
which sounds great. It is good to have someone who speaks English, although I
suppose he will do most of the comments in Japanese.

And Densei-sen is announced on the 21st, with Norimoto Yoda.

I am looking forward to travelling to Japan again!

Rémi