$45 for 10 minutes to diagnose the trash was so full the computer could not start up. Should have charged more just for time on the road but it was interesting to experience the incredulity I felt at someone owning a computer and not having grasped such a basic concept. I later discovered the woman had a learning disability. Hence the animosity i had sometimes felt coming from her when I had tried to explain things to her in the past.

Jim