Sorry - I am trying to figure out how to get a web page to look like a directory. I did find a PHP script that does this (for free) but wondered if there were some other way to do the same?

As I am not a programmer, I am not sure how to configure a PHP script, other than trial and error.

I'll work on what I found and let you all know if I work it out. Thank you all for the help -- and sorry again for the confounding post.
/gayley (who, btw, is of the female gender) :-|

Tom Piwowar wrote:

It's probably a simple answer, so can one of you more tech-savvy fill me in on how a site gets to look like this: It looks like a simple directory, but is some script (or other magic) involved?

Can't figure out what you are asking.