It'll work, there is nothing written into the code that keeps you from doing
it.

Mike

On 5/28/07, John Duncan Yoyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Given that EULA's aren't all that enforceable I'd say go ahead and try
to install it in parallels.  If it works fine.  If it doesn't work the
reason nobody wants to support it because you haven't paid enough
money.  MS will always take your money for an upgrade later if you
really need support.

On 5/25/07, John DeCarlo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 5/25/07, Tom Piwowar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > >So, my question is: What, precisely, are all the things that could go
> > wrong,
> > >were I to violate the EULA?
> >
> > Have we gotten to the point where every crime is just another a
business
> > decision? If the benefit exceeds the fine or the probability of
getting
> > caught is not high then is there anything you would not do?
> >

> Well, until the EULA is given a solid legal standing, it is hard to
argue
> that violating a EULA is illegal.  It is certainly grounds for a
contract
> dispute, but those have gone both ways in the courts, with the user
winning
> sometimes (I has no real choice in the matter but to accept the EULA, so
it
> wasn't a valid contract) and the company winning sometimes (the person
could
> have refused to install the software).
>
> So, right now, violating a EULA is not illegal.
>
> --
> John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own

> * New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L
YourNewAddress
www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/maillist.xml
> * Messages bearing the header "X-No-Archive: yes" will not be archived

John Duncan Yoyo