>Me, I would say that the store is being immoral.  And the EULA wouldn't hold
>up in most courts of law.  And I would say the moral stand is to serve
>whatever food you buy from them to whomever you want.

So you are going to take the good old "two wrongs make a right" defense.

As Bill Gates once said "If we tell them they have to put a ham sandwich
in every box, they have to put a ham sandwich in every box." Your
obligation is to read the EULA and according to the terms of sale, if you
don't like the EULA you return the product and they give you your money
back.

Watching this discussion I'm getting a better understanding of Bush's
"he's not a criminal, that qualifies him to be Attorney General"
argument. Two terms of morally bankrupt rule have got everybody thinking
that unethical behavior is the normal state of affairs.

Remember that you would probably not be contemplating a life of crime if
the successful Justice Department anti-trust prosecution had not been
derailed. Did anyone notice that the judge they assigned to put the fix
in is the same judge that they had presiding over the recent illegal
eavesdropping scheme?

When you let go of morals, you let go of civilization.