I can recognize it easily.  I won't however, pay for the Jobs Retirement
Portfolio price premium to own it.  Not all of us need to *buy* cool and the
smarter ones realize that being an early adopter is rarely a net positive.

I paid half that, and without a 2-year contract, for a handhled navigation
unit.  That will be far more beneficial to me and I waited for the early
adopters to pay for the R&D costs.  What will I be missing in my life by not
having an iPhone?  Seriously.

The only people that I heard calling Zune an iPod killer were MS marketing
trolls.  You believed them?