To: <COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] computer guys...kinda

Tom the lack of integrity in politics goes back way before the current administration.

We have made politics what is by electing and continually reelecting these ethical black holes.

Need I remind you of certain lacks of truth from Clinton et.al. Plus the dearth of who me's when others in congress got caught in the same predicaments.

When we elect these yahoos and knowingly put in office people who are ethical slippery eels, we are getting what we deserve.

Not sure how to stop it all, but Politics is a lot more than what do I get out of this bill ethics.

I have called politicians on decisions that showed poll watching instead of integrity and get sappy no answer answers from them. Then next time in the ballot booth, mark an x in front of the opponents name. Problem is Americans in general tend to be way too independent and self serving when it comes to politics.

Last state election the incumbent State Supreme Court Chief Justice had a comfortable lead until he started bad mouthing his opponent, a female. Half truths, swapped charges etc. bounced around the TV stations and radio stations. Enough people got sick of it and the lack of integrity that the Incumbent Chief Justice is now former Chief justice.

Stewart