I need some help from the group. My office just moved its offices and the new layout is bigger (yay!) than the previous one. In the old place, we had a board with everyone's name on it with magnets which we would place to show whether we were in or out and if out when we would return. Low tech and efficient. But that will not cut it in the new place. Does anyone know of an electronic equivalent? Is there an app out there that will mimic the same functionality that I could place on everyone's Windows XP Pro desktop?