I had the same problem and I did something quite drastic because I had
maybe 100 cds -- they were all over my apartment, so I had a steel
company make me something with shelves the correct dimensions -- the
thing will probably outlast me!

on Sunday 07/15/2007 Sandra Hoar([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote
 > Container Store has some wall mounted and door mounted
 > racks that can hold CD and DVD (and VCR--oooh) cases.
 > sandy
 >
 > --- Wayne Dernoncourt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 >
 > > I have lots of CD's and I've been ripping them to
 > > the
 > > 'puter & that makes playing them lots easier.  Now
 > > what to do with the CD's and jewel boxes?  I really
 > > want to keep them around and in good shape.  In the
 > > past (10 years ago), I could go to Dart Drug (okay,
 > > longer than 10 years ago) and get some storage
 > > racks that were about 6"x6"x15" and could hold lots
 > > (a couple of dozen?) of these jewel boxes.  I can't
 > > seem to find any variation of these guys anymore.
 > >
 > > What do people do that would like to keep the CD's
 > > and
 > > jewel boxes intact?  eBay is willing to sell me lots
 > > of jewel boxes and they will sell me lots of storage
 > > boxes for things like sheets and shoes, etc.
 > >
 > > --
 > > Take care  | This clown speaks for himself, his job
 > > doesn't
 > > Wayne D.   | supply this, at least not directly
 > > This is NOT Burger King.  You do not get it YOUR
 > > way.

 > > COMPUTERGUYS-L
 > > * New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE
 > > COMPUTERGUYS-L YourNewAddress
 > > * Need more help? Send mail to:
 > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 > www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/
 > > * RSS at
 > >
 > www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/maillist.xml
 > > * Messages bearing the header "X-No-Archive: yes"
 > > will not be archived

 > * New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L YourNewAddress
 > * Need more help? Send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 > * Messages bearing the header "X-No-Archive: yes" will not be archived

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]