I'd use xp home.  Cheaper and less hassle.

Mike

On 7/26/07, Michael Moser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

All-
I have an Intel Mac and have Parallels.
I will be installing Virus Barrier which covers both sides of the
computer.
The purpose for going to the dark side is that I have to connect to a
Windows XP Pro computer through remote desktop and control a device
remotely which it controls.
Which windows operating system do I need on my Intel mac  to access
this computer?  Windows XP Pro?Vista Pro? XP Home? Vista Home?

Which os would be the least hassle, the safest, and the cheapest to
get this done?
I know the answer may not be the same for all those parameters, but I
would like the least hassle and easiest maintenance and interface.
Thanks
Michael Moser