                              703.783.1340 fax

>From thinking to doing, from sales to profits, from tax to investments- we
are YOUR adjuvancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Announcements and Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Piwowar
Sent: 08/07/2007 8:09 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Microsoft accounting express 2007 ?

>Well, for starters, the express version is free.  So, that should certainly
>make it worth the price.

Free for how long? What is the company's motivation for providing free
software? Does it conform to the GPL or similar? What is the past track
record of the company in terms of discontinuing products and then only
offering an expensive migration path? Is your private data secure with
them? What is the past track record of the company in terms of having
their software surreptitiously collect information on their customers? Is
the vendor a reliable business partner? Do they exhibit the same kind of
integrity in their business practices as you would expect from your
accountant? Have they been convicted of any felonies?