On Aug 19, 2007, at 8:16 AM, Daniel Else wrote:

You asked for it, now here is the whole story, the text of the Waco Tribune-Herald post-Apocalype account of the McClennan Community College incident (it hardly seems worthy of being called a "confrontation"). In defense of the good folks of Waco, Bill's presentation (actually both of them, for there were two shows at 1:30 and 7:00 on April 5, 2006) seems to have been received rather well.

Good work, dude. And, just to keep on topic, that was a fine example of the use of computers and how we can delve into issues to see how our computing know how can bring forth answers and provide enlightenment and illumination.

  Steve