I think it is SD giving way to digital.  (I am going to look it up.)

I am not sure what they will do, but they have indicated they do not plan on putting a lot of money into their systems.

Again it comes down to advertising revenue and population density.

If you got it, you will.  If you don't, they will limp along.

Stewart