I've been checking out the Apple site lately. All of the site loads and works fine except for the store. On Firefox 2.0.0.6 the "Store" loads as just clickable text over on the left side of the window. No graphics at all. On Seamonkey, when I click on "Store", sometimes it loads fine and sometimes I get a spinning beachball. When that happens, it does not seize the whole computer, an iMac, and if I activate the Force Quit window, it does not say that Seamonkey has stopped responding.
Anyone else having trouble? Could I have some setting messed up?
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore
Safari seems to load it fine.

Jordan