On 9/10/07, Charles Ballinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have a 30GB iPod and need to buy a case for it. It spends most of
> > its time clipped into a bag, slipped into a jacket pocket, or sitting
> > on a table.  I charge it via USB (no dock) and also plug a Griffin
> > iTalk microphone into it several times a week and would prefer a case
> > that allow me to do so without de-casing it.  Any suggestions please?

I bought my cases at the dollar store. Last year's $30 case is $1-5 this year.

I like the silicone rubber cases for protection [iPod bounces, doesn't break], except the belt clips don't work well since the case is stretchy rubber. One of the cases has openings to slip a belt through. I'm using a white translucent XTreme Mac case. It doesn't have screen protection [some do], so I cut a piece of the clear plastic blister pack slightly larger than the screen--the rubber case holds it in place--works much better than expected. These cases make it less likely that the iPod will fall out of your pocket.

The Griffin attachments should work OK with the rubber cases, but I had to cut one to fit a 40GB iPod into a dock. I bought Bob a 3-pack of the ugliest XTreme Mac cases at Dollar Tree--rust, grey and snot green--they bounce, too.

John Duncan Yoyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
I use this case from Belkin
<http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=367153>.

Nice case. Pink?

Betty