Winter Banana?  Really?  Where can you get them?

I can buy Grimes Golden, Black Twig, York, Winesap, etc. from Heyser
Farms, but they've never had Winter Banana.  Do you have a source?

--Constance

P.S.: My husband works at an Apple retailer.  I can ask him about some
specialized technical Mac questions that are difficult to answer
otherwise, and relay the answers to the list.

No the vote on apple split three ways.  Fuji, Granny Smith and
Gravenstein with a few outliers for Winter Banana,  Macoun and
McIntosh....

On 9/26/07, mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Or maybe the last guy with a question regarding apple stuff was
refused an
> answer so everyone gave up.
>
> Mike
>
> On 9/26/07, Tom Piwowar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I think too many list members have switched to OS X. Now they don't
have
> > any computer problems to gripe about. The rest of you need to get to
work
> > -- install Vista or some other harebrained piece of software so we
can
> > ponder the consequences.

> > * New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L
YourNewAddress
> > * Need more help? Send mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/maillist.xml
> > * Messages bearing the header "X-No-Archive: yes" will not be
archived

> * New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L
YourNewAddress
> * Need more help? Send mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> * RSS at
www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/maillist.xml
> * Messages bearing the header "X-No-Archive: yes" will not be archived

John Duncan Yoyo