>July 7, 2005; the Computer Guys on the Kojo Namdi Show
>Tom said: "I'm expecting that somewhere down the road I'll be
>carrying an iPod that answers to the telephone ringing." "I imagine
>it will not be long before you guys are carrying cell phones that
>play music."

But not even I would have predicted that the 2nd generation Zune would be
such a dud. If MS had introduced these last year they would have been an
adequate offering and reasonably competitive with other MP3 players. But
today, it is an embarrassment. This serves to further highlight MS's
inability to innovate and the overall mediocrity of their offerings.

I will predict the USA's rapidly declining ability to develop innovative
software. By letting MS kill its competitors all we now have is a lot of
warmed-over me-too software and a sick computer industry that can no
longer stand up to MS. Thank you George.