OK, so I'm a nut for spending the $50 on a keyboard. It could be worse. But I found that I typed better on my old Titanium Powerbook than on the iMac keyboard, so I got the new keyboard for the iMac. It's very much like the Mac laptop keyboards, and the old iMac keyboard is positively clunky compared to it. There are a few more specialized keys that I like too.
It's a pleasure to use and look at.

mike wrote:
I don't own a mac, but I almost want to buy one of their new keyboards,
really  nice.   Just not 50 or even 40 nice...30?  Maybe then.

Mike