From: David K Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2007 2:53:28 PM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] mac mini help

Is it possible that your screen colors are inverted?
Try pressing Control Option Command(apple/cloverleaf) 8.
Do it again to return to the previous state if this does not fix
the problem.

Otherwise, try resetting the PRAM by shutting down the
computer, then turning on the computer and pressing and
holding the Command-Option-P-R keys. Hold the keys down
until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound
for the second time.

A third possibility is that the problem is not with the mini but
with the display.  If it has any front panel buttons, check to
see if some settings have been altered.

Let us know what happens.

David

> Deleted the file. Restarted. No change.
>
> Checkout One Laptop Per Child project laptop.org

* New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L
 YourNewAddress
* RSS at
 www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/maillist.xml