> Never seen one, probably never will. I really enjoyed browsing in
> CompUSA back in the early days of the internet. Now I tend to shop
> first at Newegg and Pricewatch.

The DIY section of Micro Center puts CompUSA to shame.  It's like comparing
the hardware section at Target with Home Depot.  They also had plenty of
sales people on the floor, unlike CompUSA.  We'll see how that is in another
6 months.

I tend to spend my money at Newegg as well, but there is something to be
said for seeing an item with your eyes and being able to handle it.  The
Zalman CPU coolers are about 3 times the size I thought they were from the
pics online.

Prices are mostly competitive there from what I saw, YMMV.  Picked up a
Samsung 20x Lightscribe DVD +- burner for $35, for my HTPC/DVR project.  In
this case, once you take shipping costs and ship time, it's worth the couple
extra bucks to get it in-hand today.