--- Tom Piwowar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Date:         Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:46:22 -0500
> From: Tom Piwowar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [CGUYS] possible eBay scam: what to do?
> To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@listserv.aol.com
>
> >As a working photographer, this whole thread is
> quite
> >saddening.  Adobe has emigrated over the years from
> >the good guy to the paranoid guy (remind you of
> >anyone?).  But the understandable reason is that
> their
> >valuable software is massively pirated, they reason
> >that raising the price will compensate for losses.
>
> That is BS. Adobe profits are up by 23% this
> quarter. When they
> instituted their onerous copy protection they
> assured us that it would
> allow them to lower prices -- the liars.

Come on, Tom, just what is bs here?  My comments, or
that Adobe has profited on our backs?  Or what?  Give
me a holiday break here, fire your darts the right
way. I don't defend Adobe - or its profits - I speak
as one victim of all that.  Time of giving, baby.
Telly Sevalas.  Don't eat your own....

.

Fire your darts the right way.  I don't defend Adobe -
or its profits - I speak as one victim of all that.
Time of giving, baby, and no bs.  Telly Sevalas.

www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/

www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/maillist.xml

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs