Unlikely. Stations are licensed by the FCC for a specific power on a
specific frequency, and getting approval for more power is almost
unheard of since they'll always be stepping on someone else's toes.

They're spending small fortunes to buy new transmitters, and it seems
unlikely they'll buy one that only outputs a fraction of what they're
approved for, then buy another one next year. Sometimes stations can
improve coverage by leasing/building better transmitter antennas
(location, altitude, polarization, etc.).

More likely *receivers* will improve, digging more signal out of the
background noise. And people will learn to set up the picky antennas
better. i.e., pointing it right _here_ for this channel, and pointing
it right _here_ for another.