Thanks db and Stewart for your suggestions of alternative machines, but those are inkjets. The Brother MFC 9840CDW Multifunction Printer is a color laser printer which Brother rates at 21 pages per minute, black or color. I've been looking for a color laser multifunction printer for a long time, and this machine has excellent user reviews.

Alvin