Oops, indeed... Hmmm, you need a third button to verify your one button
send.  When you press a button for CG or to the office mgr you need a
prompt: send this to the list?  Send this to office mgr?  Ideally, they
would be different color prompts displaying the message to be sent.  We
really don't want to see more of your business stuff!  Your business
customers would be happier too.

Thank you,

Mark Snyder