the two canidates in my district, wynn and donna ? got about 2.5 million
dollars for the house primary campaign,  they spent most of it on deamon
dialers to call residents in the area, and bad mouth the other guy.  we got
8-10+ calls a day.  all from 877(800) numbers and with a recorded message.

my phone is listed for no call.  all home phone.  never got a call on either
cell, or on the dedicated fax line.  is political campaign calling not part of
the no call?  as I recall, if the calls originate from within the state, i
cannot stop them.  if that the case, how do i figure out if a particular 800
number is in state or out of state?