From: David Turk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 11:17 AM
Subject: Minolta Dimage 5400 scanner

We've had this model for awhile, & it's been very reliable.  I was
recommending it to a patron, but can't find it anywhere.  Is it not being
produced, & if not, can someone recommend a similar 35mm scanner? I've never
used the Nikon Coolscans, but they seem to be the most prevalent.  I'm
looking in the $400-$600 range.  tia.

   david

David Turk
Manager, Preservation Imaging Services
Indiana Historical Society
Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana History Center
450 W. Ohio St.
Indianapolis, IN  46202
(317) 232-4592
[EMAIL PROTECTED]