But don't forget the zeros and ones are traveling at high speed across
copper wire...a zero is far more aerodynamic then a vertical one.  I saw a
BMW put a zero and a one in one of their wind tunnels against a one of their
750li's when i was flown to germany for a secret meeting.  I can't disclose
the exact details of what happened but let's just say that the 750li
engineers left crying after being smacked down by the zero.  The one hadn't
even placed.  Proof positive to me.

Mike