i have my accounts and my wife's accounts with etrade.  i get in with password
and rsa time code device.  i can get into mine, or my wife's account, but not
both at once.  since the passcode for her account seems to be about twenty
digits or so, it is a real pain to log out and log back in.

what is a reasonable workaround?  if i partition the hd(i have plenty of room)
and put one account on each

never mind put one in mozilla and one in ms ie.  they don't see each other.