Constance Warner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

Here's another dual-boot Mac question.  What do owners of dual-boot
Macs use for virus and malware protection?  Do you let the Windows
side of your machine out to play on the Internet, or do you only surf
with the Mac side?  I would be interested in hearing about your
experiences, if you're a dual-boot Mac owner.

I used VirtualPC for years. The first thing I did after installing the OS and apps was to make a backup clone of the virtual drive. That way if any bugs, viruses, etc. messed it up, I simply deleted the entire drive and copied the backup to start clean.

To avoid losing data and documents when I erased the virtual drive, I always saved documents to a "shared folder" on the Mac side and backed up frequently.

I will do the same when I get around to installing Leopard if I use Windows at all. Or I'll use one of our PCs. Actually, I'd rather use Windows in Parallels than with a dual boot to use multiple systems simultaneously, or not use it at all. I HATE VISTA!

Betty