Well, no, that's not good advice for any of us that make public
contact. We have to check all our email because you never know where a
legit email will come from.

I got one from somewhere last week (not reunion.com). I opened it. I
appreciate the heads up, and they weren't asking for money or
anything. I actually changed one of my profiles after the reminder.