Well, I am ignorant, so I will post my opinion.

I don't have Vista but Windows XP instead. I get a blue screen about once a month. I don't bother with waiting for the save feature -- 140 pages, can't remember. I just reboot the computer and everything is OK until the next blue screen.

Computer freezing is more frequent, no one software that I can see is to blame. Maybe 2 or 3 times a week I need to reboot XP.

This situation is much better than with earlier versions of Windows. My previous OS was Windows ME and I had to reboot maybe every half hour. So, I am not too concerned with the current Windows problems. (For you people that think there is a hardware problem, the same situation occurred on several different computers.)

Sorry I can't give better analysis of your Windows problem.

Terry Kilburg wrote:
Every few weeks, I get the blue screen notifying me of a crash dump. Maybe the
computer has diarrhea:) Anyway, it restarts the computer. Why is it done and is
it necessary?

Here are the details- BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode: 100000b8

BCP1: 87421170

BCP2: 92C8CD78

BCP3: 8740E000

BCP4: 00000000

OS Version: 6_0_6000

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini041308-01.dmp

C:\Users\Kilburg\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-59966-0.sysdata.xml

C:\Users\Kilburg\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4088.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Terry Kilburg - Independent Reliv International Distributor!
563-872-3788   [EMAIL PROTECTED]